GROUP OF LABORATORIES
The implementation of this investment consisted in designing and constructing a two-story building with an area of 3,000 m², including organic synthesis laboratory, analytical laboratory, formulation and technology laboratory, and office and technical sections.
The laboratories in the building are designed for conducting research projects that aim at developing generic drugs with the use of new technologies of organic synthesis, analytical support and existing technologies.
The description of works carried out in the laboratories:
Organic Synthesis Laboratory (LSO)
- synthesis of intermediates and finished products of drugs (API) on laboratory scale,
- preparing DMF files.
Analytical Laboratory (LA)
- analysis of intermediates and finished products,
- analysis of raw materials, intermediates and finished products obtained during preformulation and formulation stages,
- preparing registration documents.
Formulation and Technology Laboratory (FIT) with an area of about 170 m² and cleanliness class „D” – ISO 8
- developing technology for formulation of drugs in solid state
Work with dangerous materials (toxic, flammable, explosive) is performed in the labs. The works with toxic and flammable or explosive substances are performed under fume hoods or with the use of local air extractor. Solvents are stored in fireproof cabinets, whereas reagents are stored in ventilated cabinets under fume hoods.