Construction of logistics centre for GEDIA Poland completed in record time2018-02-09
15 000 square metres in almost 4 months – this is the result of work of the W.P.I.P.’s team in Nowa Sól, where a complex of two warehouse halls together with a tent hall and the auxiliary infrastructure was built for GEDIA Poland.
GEDIA Poland Sp. z o.o. is one of the leading, fast developing companies in automotive industry. It specializes in production of car body subassemblies using cold and hot pressing technologies, welding and pressure welding for all worldwide leaders in automotive industry. Due to the dynamic development of the company, it was necessary to create a modern warehouse and distribution centre.
On 18 January 2018, at the area of the economic zone in Nowa Sól, a final acceptance of the logistic centre constructed for GEDIA Poland was conducted, which consists of:
- two warehouse halls and a tent hall – ca.15 000.00 square metres
- battery room building – ca. 500 square metres
- two roofed crossings with the area of ca.1700 square metres
- welfare and office containers and gate house container – ca. 140 square metres
- parking for motor vehicles, parking for trucks, and roads – ca. 10 331 square metres.
The whole project was completed in less than 120 days!
This is already the second facility that W.P.I.P. constructed for GEDIA Poland and the third investment completed at the area of Nowa Sól in the year 2017.